5929 Laird Ave, Oakland CA 94605
A challenging position where I can contribute to a company's growth and use my programming skills to develop websites for desktop and mobile platforms.
Skills & experience
- Experienced website developer, utilizes HTML, CSS and XML to build clear and easy to navigate websites.
- Hand codes to support cross browser compatibility and other online libraries and tools.
- Adept with a variety of different web design tools, such as JQuery, widget scripts, HTML5, and CS3.
- Uses the Boilerplate method to create responsive web pages scalable with desktops and mobile devices.
- Develops websites using Dreamweaver and Adobe CS5-6 Suite, including Photoshop and Firework.
- Creates and translate website mockups, and manipulates and optimizes images using Firework and Photoshop.
- Builds websites that are compatible with 508 section and W3C Standards table less based, CSS based.
- Uses widgets and third-party plug-ins as necessary to increase website interactivity.
- Incorporates basic SEO principles in HTML structure to optimize crawler mapping and to increase search engine ranking.
- Manages and updates all aspect of my websites, testing meticulously for bugs and cross browser issues.
- Excellent customer service and communication abilities. Satisfies customer needs as a business owner and web master. Works well with clients and teammates to reach desired product.
Web Master, taxwarrior.com 2011-Present
Maintain and update taxwarrior website including mobile version.
Freelance, koolika.com 2010-Present
Develops websites for small businesses aimed at improving traffic and ease of use.
Owner, Celtic Locksmith 2009-Present
Founded and currently runs all aspects of Celtic Locksmith, including marketing, customer service, and online advertising campaigns.
Instructor, San Francisco Community College 2007-2008
Taught basic computer skills, such as navigating OS, browsers, and e-mails, to individuals with disabilities.
Teacher, Exploring Music 2004-2008
Led one-on-one drum lessons for beginner and advanced students.
Digital Audio Workstation Instructor, Freelance 2003-2006
Taught musicians how to record MIDI and live audio with Macs.
Audio Engineering Intern, APG Records Summer-2003
Used analog and digital recording techniques.
BA, Broadcasting and Electronic Media, San Francisco State University May-2007
Lynda.com, online software training On going